Chad M. Brandt
Orlando Immigration Attorney
ORLANDO IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY CHAD M. BRANDT
Immigration Attorney Chad M. Brandt is the owner and founder of Brandt Immigration. Attorney Brandt has extensive litigation experience, allowing him to successfully represent clients in Immigration and Federal Courts.
Mr. Brandt devotes a substantial portion of his immigration practice to deportation defense, both in Immigration Court and before deportation officers at Immigration Customs and Enforcement’s (ICE) Detention and Removal Offices throughout the U.S. Mr. Brandt also regularly represents individuals, families, and businesses in an expansive array of interviews and appearances before immigration officials.
Additionally, Mr. Brandt assists both individuals and businesses in obtaining temporary visas and permanent resident status in a variety of categories, including visas for businesses, investment visas, student visas, exchange visitors, and artists and entertainers. Finally, Mr. Brandt has extensive experience in handling criminal related matters in both immigration cases and in County Courts regarding criminal traffic infractions involving immigrants, who often encounter problems obtaining, or renewing driver’s licenses.
Mr. Brandt, a first generation Cuban-American who is fluent in Spanish, is the son of an immigrant, and has witnessed the challenges that immigrants face in the United States first hand. As a result, Mr. Brandt, founded Brandt Immigration based upon his vision to serve the cause of immigrants.
- University of Florida, (Juris Doctor, with honors, 2002)
- Florida International University, (B.A. Political Science, cum laude, 1998)
MEMBERSHIPS & COURT ADMISSIONS
- The Florida Bar
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Executive Board of Directors, Hispanic Business Initiative Fund of Greater Orlando, Inc.
- Board Member, Statewide Board, Hispanic Business Initiative Fund
- Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida
PUBLICATIONS & LECTURES
- Immigration: UF Levin College of Law, October 2012
- Authored: e-Business: Protecting Your Business From the Pitfalls of the Electronic Age, Orlando Sentinel, August 22, 2005