Chad Brandt | Jan 15, 2018 | 0
Business Immigration Attorneys
At Brandt Immigration our business immigration lawyers are highly skilled and experienced to handle the full range of business and employment based immigration matters.
Business and Employment Based Immigration Visas
Business and Employment based Immigrant Visas are granted to individuals that have a unique skill set and wish to work in the United States. This is also for U.S. based businesses that use this process for recruiting and retaining a talented professional or highly skilled employee. Examples of Business and Employment based Immigration Visas:
- Immigrants with extraordinary ability in business, arts or sciences
- Managers and Executives of multi-national businesses
- Outstanding professors or researchers
- Immigrants with advanced degrees and performing work in the national interest
- Immigrants with job offers and a Bachelor degree or higher, or work experience equaling a degree
- Religious workers and ministers whose services are required by their non-profit religious organization
- Immigrant investors with substantial funds invested in the U.S.
Program Electronic Review Management (PERM)
Some employment-based visa applications require you to go through a process called Program Electronic Review Management (PERM). This is a procedure by which the United States Department of Labor certifies there is a lack of qualified U.S. workers in your job category. Once the labor shortage is certified, you can apply with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services for your immigrant visa.
Business Visa and Immigration Attorney
Brandt Immigration specializes in Business and Employment based Immigration and handles immigration and citizenship issues on a daily basis.
If you are seeking a business immigration lawyer with experience, dedication, and understanding, contact Brandt Immigration today.