Chad Brandt | Feb 27, 2017 | 0
Labor Certification for Employment-Based Permanent Residence
Labor certification is the most widely used employment-based opportunity for obtaining a green card and requires an employer in the United States to prove that there are no minimally qualified U.S. workers for the position. Once the U.S. Department of Labor certifies the application, the employer will be able to apply to United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for permanent residency (green card) for the foreign employee.
PERM Labor Certification Requirements:
- The employee must be hired by the domestic employer as a full-time employee.
- The position must be a bona fide job opening available to U.S. workers.
- The job requirements must be customary to U.S. requirements for that occupation and not altered to conform to the employee’s foreign qualifications.
- The pay rate for the job must be at least the common amount for that type of occupation.
Experienced Labor Certification Attorneys
At Brandt Immigration we are experienced in getting employees certified to work permanently in the United States. Please do not hesitate to contact our firm regarding assistance with labor certifications. At Brandt Immigration we are committed to a high quality of excellence with each client and are highly skilled in all immigration matters.
[column parallax_bg=”disabled” parallax_bg_inertia=”-0.2″ extended=”false” extended_padding=”true” background_color=”#EFEFEF” background_image=”” background_repeat=”” background_position=”” background_size=”auto” background_attachment=”” hide_bg_lowres=”false” background_video=”” vertical_padding_top=”0″ vertical_padding_bottom=”0″ more_link=”” more_text=”” left_border=”transparent” class=”” id=”” title=”” title_type=”single” animation=”fade-in” width=”1/1″ last=”true”]
– REQUEST A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION –